What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 11 September 2015

Graceful Lilac featuring Sentimentally Yours Inspirational Stamps

Good Morning Everyone

Another lovely day is forecast for us here in Nottingham.

Today's card is created using Graceful Lilac which is one of my favourite colours, I hope you like it too.

Products used:- ( which are also links to Phill's website) :-)

8 x 8 Card Blank
Graceful Butterflies and Dragonflies Paper Pad
Plain White Card Stock
Purple Card Stock
Sentimentally Yours Inspirational Quotes Stamps A5
Graceful Lilac Twinkles
Graceful Lilac P.V.A.
Sue Wilson Dies - Curled Vines
Sue Wilson Dies - French Collection - Provence
Sue Wilson Dies - Delicate Daisies Full Petals
Sue Wilson Dies - Delicate Daisies Open Petals
Embossing Folder Climbing Vines
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Spell Binder Dragonfly Die


























8 x 8 Card Blank
I used a sheet of the Graceful Lilac Dragonfly Paper and cut it to 7.75 sq. and attached flat to the main card

I then cut a 6" sq from the White Card Stock and embossed this using Climbing Vines Embossing Folder, then attached to the card using pads.

Next I cut a 5.5 sq from the Graceful Dragonfly Paper Pad and attached flat to card.


Sentiment:


Using the second largest die I cut out using Plain Purple Card Stock and attached to the card using pads.

Then using the next 2 sizes of dies I cut out using White Card Stock and a sentiment from the Inspirational Quotes using Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I then attached to the card using pads.



Flowers


Using both the Open Petals and the Full Petals I cut several of these using up scraps of Graceful Lilac paper from the pad ( nothing goes to waste).
Then cut out 4 Curled Vines and attached all of these to the card.

I then cut out the Dragonfly using White Card Stock and Purple Card Stock, and attached to card.


Finishing Touches:

I added Graceful Lilac Twinkles around the edge of the Sentiment, and also on the wings of the dragonfly.
Then P.V.A. pearls to the centre of the flowers and also top right corner of the card and bottom left.

                                                                            Happy Crafting





















19 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Barb this is GORGEOUS and in my favourite colour!!!! Love all of it!! :D
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi barb
    what a stunning card love the colours thank you tracyw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, lilac is also one of my favourites. Thanks for sharing this lovely card.
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, ditto!!! My favourite colour too!!! Well one of them :)
    There are loads : ) tee hee!!! Your card is beautiful!!!
    Have a good one!!!
    Loopy Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb,
    Beautiful card in lovely colours.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather Treble

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Barb, I love this card, I love the colours, I love the die-cuts and I love the stamping, really gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barb.....oooo what an oooo! Beautiful card made in lilac and the rich plum (I've got some!). Love the papers and you're so like me, I use scrap papers for flowers mainly but I have a few small dies that get the treatment too! Lol! :) Stunning card and love the sentiment too xx "Thank you Barb" xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barb,
    Absolutely gorgeous card, love the flowers and the lilac papers.
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so beautiful Barb, love those colours and the flowers just finish it off.....superb card....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barb. Bit late today. Been travelling to Somerset for the week, traffic really bad but never mind, I'm here now. Hope to keep up with your blog, wifi permitting. Lovely card yet again, especially like your corners. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, just love all the layers & details on it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Barb, gorgeous card love the colours an the flowers look lovely, no Matter how many times I try putting these flowers together they never seem to look as good as yours. Take Care Melody xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card ,love this colour,it's my favourite too.
    Thank you for sharing. Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Barb and Phill, fantastic card as always, love it.

    Enjoy Saturday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this one and my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this one and my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, love this colour. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Phil, love the colours.

    xxx
    Your newest follower and a friend of John Lockwood. xxxx

    ReplyDelete