What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 7 September 2015

Black & Cream - Season's Greetings

Good Morning Everyone,

A chilly but dry morning here in Nottingham, a nice day for crafting!

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my previous posting.

Today's card:-

Products used: (which are links to Phill's Website) :-)

8 x 8 Card Blank
Cream Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Swirling Holly Embossing Folder
Christmas Holly Corners, Border & Icon Stamp Set A5
Christmas Holly Decorative Frame - Snow 
Glacier Ice Glitter Jewels
Spellbinder Dies - Layered Poinsettia
Black Soot Distress Ink
Assorted Dazzlers
Gold Embossing Powder




 First I cut the layers as follows:-

 Cream card Stock cut to 7,75 square and attach flat to card blank

Next layer black card stock cut to 7.5 square and attach flat to card

3rd layer cream card stock cut to 7.25 square.

Using the third layer and the corner stamps I stamped each corner using Black Soot Distress Ink,
I then embossed this using Swirling Holly Embossing Folder. Next I attached it flat to the card



Sentiment


Using the Decorative Holly Frame I heat embossed this, then cut out the centre using my craft knife.
I then attached the frame to the card using pads.

Next I cut a piece of cream card to fit the centre square, and stamped the Sentiment onto it before adding to the card.






Finishing Touches

Using scraps of black and cream card I cut several of the Poinsettias out then used Glacier Ice Glitter Jewels to add sparkle, then I moulded the petals, glued them together and attached to the card.

Finally I added Dazzlers to the centre of each flower.


                                       Happy Crafting


3 comments:

  1. Very classy card Barb, as always, love it. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nearly missed this one Barb. Glad I didn't, it's gorgeous. SueL x

    ReplyDelete