What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Thursday 31 July 2014

Christmas Show Card Samples - One day at a time - Day 2!

Good Afternoon Everyone

As promised, here's the second sample card from my Christmas Shows, with a little list of what I used and a link to my www for you to go and get them, should you feel the crafty need!) :-)

This is an 8" x 7" Card, in lovely Green Tones :-)

Vintage Christmas 8x8 Paper Pad (sold out in 2 days! now back in stock) :-)
Christmas Sentiments Collection Stamps
Bundled Sage Distress Ink Pad
A4 Lattice Heart Embossing Folder
Acrylic Circle (the one I used on air)
Stardust Stickles
Spellbinders Marvellous Squares Dies


I'm not sure if you can see from the photograph, but i've used the Stardust Stickles on the hearts on the embossed border and randomly around the lovely swirly stars on the background paper,.. they just add that extra 'something'!

Hope you like this card, I love green!

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I ordered most things on the show so hope I can do justice when I start making mine when the goodies arrive, hopefully tomorrow!!
    Also, just downloaded your kraft kisses from Honeypot - is brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phill
    Just wanted to say when I saw this card on your show I thought it was very different but quite spectacular!!
    Just received the Christmas verses and your paper collection ;) can't wait to use them. Just looking at your cards to give me some inspiration!! Very good service!
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade of green is lovely on Christmas cards especially yours. Seam binding is brilliant
    Lots of love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete