What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Saturday 22 February 2014

Teal & Cream 8x8 Card :-)

Good Afternoon Everyone

OK, so I had so many people say how much they liked the Black & Cream 8x8 Card I posted yesterday, I thought I'd share my original version with you, which is Teal & Cream (another combination that I love)

Here's what I used for this card:

1 A3 and 2 A4 sheets of cream linen card
2 A4 sheets of teal card
My own Sentimentally Yours Quotes of Inspiration A5 Stamps
Tumbled Glass distress ink pad
Teal memento ink pad
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Blooms Four
Spellbinders Les Papillions Two
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals
Creative Expressions A4 Cascading Hearts embossing folder
Cosmic Shimmer acrylic glue
Cream pearls
Teal self adhesive pearls
Teal satin ribbon
Glamour Dust irridescent glitter
Aqua Stickles




Hope you like this colour combination too :-)



Happy Crafting!



2 comments: